Tuesday, January 1, 2008



We have survived the holidays! It was a crazy time as always. We spent the week of Christmas between Tulsa and Yukon. Thomas was so much fun this year! He got way too many gifts that we are now desperately trying to find room for in our house. We feel like he has taken over. He was really into Santa this year. He seemed to enjoy saying "Hi." to all the fake Santas, but when it was time to see the real one at the mall, he wasn't all that interested. Hopefully next year it will be better.

We really tried to start some family traditions of our own this year. Some of our favorites were:

1) Driving around looking at Christmas lights and listening to Jimmy Buffett Christmas. Thomas loves to dance and every time that CD comes on he goes crazy regardless of where we are.

2) I introduced Thomas to "The Polar Express," he is amazed with it. He will sit there forever watching it.

Everything else is going well. I am now officially 27 weeks along. Caroline is kicking like crazy. She kicks all the time. We can already tell she will be able to hold her own w/Thomas. We go back to the doctor in two weeks for an ultrasound to see how much she is weighing in at, but I feel pretty confident she is going to be a big baby!

Now that I have finally figured out to do this blogging regularly I will keep it updated so everyone can check in!


Thomas watching "The Polar Express" on his new 4 wheeler


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the 'SUPER THOM', that's hillarious. Riley's got 2 years on Thomas and still is scared of the spiderman 4wheeler. Thom will have to show Riley the ropes.
We are anxiously awaiting Caroline. Love the Blog, happy new year. And send me that pic, Andy!

khowze said...

I am so excited you have a blog!! I can't believe you are 27 weeks...I now it doesn't seem like it to you, but I think it's going by fast. She will be here before we know it!!

Christy said...

Yea! Welcome to the blog!! Thomas looks like he had a fun Xmas!!